Ultimate Guide to Navigate Salesforce Support
The Salesforce universe can be difficult to navigate. With this increased complexity, your team may run into platform problems that will negatively impact your ability to serve your clients and run campaigns.
As a founder of multiple sales-driven organizations and 15+ years of experience running sales campaigns in Salesforce CRM, I know firsthand how important it is to have a well-oiled sales engine with a support lifeline.
If you run into an issue with your Salesforce platform, you’ll want to be well equipped to quickly mitigate your issues.
In this all-encompassing guide, we will focus on:
- What is Salesforce support and when you would need it
- Different support levels and severity
- How to effectively log a Salesforce support ticket
- Benefits and considerations when outsourcing support
- Common support terms and definitions
I trust this guide will equip you to navigate support and effectively triage your issues, keeping your sales engine running smoothly.